These collaborative meetings for mathematics and statistics leaders and teachers are packed with useful material relating to current research and developments in mathematics education for New Zealand schools.
Each meeting focuses on inquiry and enables mathematics and statistics leaders/teachers to:
• build capability in leading mathematics and statistics within and across their schools
• share successful and robust assessment practices
• investigate effective pedagogy and strategies for teaching mathematics and statistics
• support school-wide development in effective mathematics practice; and
• network with other mathematics and statistics leaders.
Leaders, teachers, Kāhui Ako groups. Each ticket purchased gives entry for two attendees from one school.
What does it cost?
$240 for 4 sessions or
$75 for 1 session
(Note: cost is GST and booking fees exclusive)
We welcome you to attend all 4 sessions in 2021 by selecting the 2021 Membership ticket, or alternatively, you can choose to attend one MLC with the Single Admission ticket.
Far North MLC held on
- 4th March
- 3rd June
- 26th August
- 4th November
Each session takes place once a term from 9:00am to 2:30pm (with a 30-minute break for lunch). Please also note that morning tea will be provided, however, lunch is not, so you will need to BYO lunch.
Please note; There are no refunds or cancellations. If COVID-19 prevents Face to Face meetings, a 3 hour session will be facilitated online instead.
These meetings will have you walking away with practical skills and tools that you can use immediately in your leadership mahi and in classrooms. Register today!